[VAC] Re: 67' Globe Trotter

I think I have must found myself in the same place with the wiring...being
impressed with info from Dr J...I think I will sleep better in this thing if
I put a little more into the wiring...at least I'm going to look at how many
walls I have to rip up to do it.  We exposed a lot when taking out the
cabinets and plumbing...It might not be too bad.  Somehow I always feel
better when I have checked it all out.  Someone else was already renovating
this trailer and had done work to the electrical system so I really feel
like I need to find out what the right way looks like and make it happen.

I just can't stand insulation tho...just going in the trailer with
fiberglass exposed irritates my skin....redheads are sometimes funny that
way!  And my husband sat on the couch without dusting himself off after
clearing out some stuff....he got on heck of a lecture!!!

Lexxey..did I miss pictures of yours?