[VAC] OBX Rally Photos

Greetings!

I have uploaded my OBX Rally photos to the Web. You can see them here:
http://w3.one.net/~dlowrey1/wbcci/OBX02/

Altho the OBX Rally is not "officially" a VAC rally, most of the trailers
there were vintage, so I thought they may be of interest to this group.

Feel free to use them for any non-commercial purposes you wish. All I ask
is that, if appropriate, you give me credit.

If you would like the high resolution (1280x640), un-edited version of the
photos, or wish prints, just drop me a line. I will only charge my costs
plus postage for prints or to burn CDs.

Dave

Dave & Ann Lowrey - dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International (center bath)
Cincinnati, Ohio