[VAC] copies of old NL

HI all   I have copies of the Vintage Advantage from way back to 1996 which I
want to dispose of.....before sending to the recycle paper bin wondered if
anyone wanted them.....about 3" of them    I will pack themand ship (you
reimburse my
cost for postage or UPS only)    I know the minute I dispose of them someone
will
want them .    I will keep them for 3 more weeks and then out they go.

I am stuck being house bound from some surgery to remove a infected toe so am
sorting and disposing of years of accumulation......   just pitched 10 years of
Blue Beret,  gave the older computer to the local schools,   the homeless
shelter is picking up a trundle bed set, and the present refrig when the new one
is delivered next week.     How do you know where to stop when you start a
sorting project?
Pearl in SoCal