[VAC] Re: Replacement Refrigerator

I t makes no sence to me that a y fridge made for use in a travel trailes or RV would
need to be in a level situtation to operate the very natute of many camp site makr it
almost impossable to level the unit. in both directions. My ida of level is so that i
dont need sea legs to walf inside of the trailer or that i dontroll out of bed.the last
camp site we were in I had the toung jack all the way down and the trailer was now where
near level. The Gas fridge died an early death and has been replaced with an elictric
unit that is not so fussy.also the elect unit is much mors efficent andonly cost a
couple of hundred as compaired what a gas unit costs.

Jim Smith