[VAC] Airstream modification

Thought you folks would like to see the pictures of a modified Airstream that were sent to me.  I have already advised Jonathan that I doubt that this is a factory option.  His message follows:

"Tom,
My partner and I just bought a 1963 26' Overlander with a built in
Motorcycle ramp and storage area.  The panel below the window opposite the
entry door drops down, the window raises and you can ride your motorcycle
right on in!  It even has a cut out to the right of the door for the tire of
the motorcycle to rest in to avoid tipping.  Could this be a original
factory option or was this done by a previous owner?

Thanks

Scot"

The pictures are at the following links:

http://www.tompatterson.com/VAC/i-1_B_L.jpg

http://www.tompatterson.com/VAC/i-2_B_L.jpg

-Tom