[VAC] Re: Replacement Refrigerator

Dave, I replaced the Dometic fridge in my Tradewind. On my trailer, it was
an easy RR to do. I removed the panel/bulkhead on the immediate left as you
enter the door. That made it easy to remove the screws through the fridge
base into the floor. There was an small angle iron attached to the underside
of the counter above the fridge to remove. The biggest problem I had was
running the gas line which attaches at a different place on the new Dometic
2510-2. I wouldn't spend the extra money to get 12 volt DC operation because
of the battery drain. If your fridge is in a different location, access
would be different. You might be able to reach the screws from the outside
access door.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind