[VAC] Re: Creature Comfort

Thanks for all of the input. The front couch in our trailer is just for
sitting, we sleep in the rear twins. As for foam, we put that in when we
recovered it. As for people sleeping over, This is a trailer built for 2.

Now on with the project. I bought two smaller foot print leather recliners
today. They measure around 32" across. That should give me room for a small
table in between. The base is such that I can anchor them to the floor
without a problem and still should be able to use the dinner table. I will
take some pics before, during and after. Off to get the A/S from storage so
I can get started early tomorrow morning.

Don Hardman