[VAC] Creature Comfort

Here's the plan. I love my 1976 Airstream and ever since I got it over two
years ago I have been trying to refurbish it. This project started the day I
drove it home to Houston from Dallas TX. After I parked it in the driveway I
took off the rose colored glasses and found out this baby needed a lot more
work than I had at first though when I was writing the check for it. Oh
well, my wife and I gutted it, cleaned it up, replaced all of the plumbing,
put in wood floors, new drapes, stripped the outside, new tires, brakes,
running lights, fantastic vent and much more. Well today it looks pretty
good and is in top mechanical shape. I am proud to take it anywhere.

Now to certain creature comforts. The front couch has been completely
rebuilt with new covering and it looks terrific. But, this is the most
uncomfortable thing I have ever sit on, much less try to sleep on. So We
have decided it must go. My plans are to install two smaller version wall
away recliners.

Has anyone done this. Comments, thanks

Don Hardman
1976 31" Sovereign