[VAC] Re: Trip report

Gerald, wasn't the 84 a 6.2 - non turbo?  Boy I hope I get 260,000 out of
mine - its got 87,000 miles on it now and I keep it in perfect condition.

I'm concerned about running it constantly at 2700 RPM in direct drive, but
thats what I have to do to maintian 60mph. Do you know what RPM you ran
yours at towing - my manuel says not to tow anything in overdrive.  However
in direct drive I could tow either trailers strait up a mountain side and
engine/transmission would not know it - thats the great part.

Ken Johansen
5358
59 Traveler
75 Tradewind