[VAC] Re: Creature Comfort

Don:
We went through the same issue with our 78 Safari... I tried to sleep on
one of the "higher priced" recliner deck chairs and managed about 1/2
nights sleep for each of the nights attempted... We kicked around several
plans that would replace the fold out unit with bench beds, but never quite
came up with a satisfactory plan... We purchased a 32' with a bed in the
back and answered a lot of the problems...  We still have the 23' and are
still thinking about what to do to solve the sleeping issue...maybe one of
the new Flexsteel fold out units that I see in Camping World... We did a
lot of work on the little trailer and are having a lot of anguish over
parting with it... we thought we would use the little one for short trips
and the big for "Winter getaway"... so far the small one just sits...
It's more difficult to resolve than first seemed... You almost have to
sleep on what ever you are considering for several days before you can be
sure you won't wake up with a sore back or some other issue....My old
recliner at home always had me sleeping after a few pages of the paper, or
half a movie etc.. although that was after a full days work .
Spend some time in whatever you think you are going to go with.....if it's
a recliner chair, get one on a 10 day trial and move it into the house...
sleep on it for a week and then decide....

Jim