[VAC] Armstrong A/C Shroud

Robin,

I recently removed the A/C from my '70 Overlander and it
had a shroud like the one pictured on the link in your
message.  It is made of fiberglass, screwed to the A/C
and roof with sheetmetal screws.  The grill on mine
looks like regular air duct vent covers and is riveted
to the fiberglass.  My A/C is shot, so I'll have to
replace it, but the shroud is fine, so I painted it with
silver spray paint.  Looks great now.  I hope I can find
an A/C that will accept it when I'm ready to buy one
(gotta fix the leaks first).

Gary Murrell
smgm@att.net