[VAC] window screens & door gasket for '59

I made screens like that from material (it was called solar something,
but I
don't remember exactly) that I got at a large hardware store. It was
available by the yard. I've been very happy with it. In addition to being
opaque it keeps the upholstery from fading and keeps the trailer much
cooler
than it would be otherwise. I can see out just fine. Mine is brown, but
it
is available in other colors. I used black for pull down shades in a
house I
had on the beach which would get very, very hot when the sunlight bounced
off the ocean.

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU, TCT