[VAC] Armstrong A/C Shroud

I might have located a shroud for my old Armstrong A/C. When we got our 73
Overlander 3 yrs ago the top was gone then so we never knew just what it
looked like. Someone has sent me a picture of one they have that was the
original on a 68 International.  The only thing that worries me is the vent
is on the side and the back is completely closed. It is aluminum. My fins
are in the back and I think I have seen a pic before of someone's shroud
with the opening in the back. I guess I could cut a hole in the back. I just
wonder if it will fit everywhere else. I'll measure it of course. Does
anyone know if that was an Armstrong TR21-12 they used for that 68 model.
The rest of the unit has been thrown away so we don't know the model number.
I'm so excited we've located one that we might can make work.
Thanks for any advise,
DSK in TEXAS