[VAC] Proper toilet replacement for '74

Joy, I think you will find that there are so called toilet "risers" in the
Camping World catalog that will give you some additional height. On the
toilet replacement for my Tradewind, I wanted another china toilet instead
of the less expensive plastic variety. The only china toilet by Thetford I
found was too large (bowl diameter) to go in between the bath tub and the
wall. I opted instead for a china SeaLand replacement. There are several
models of different sizes and heights. You might want to check
www.SeaLand.com for descriptions of their various models. I ordered mine
from a dealer in Texas. There's a dealer finder on the SeaLand web site.
Mine went in easily. They send everything you need to install it. I'm happy
with it.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind