[VAC] Proper toilet replacement for '74

Hi All,

Sure seems like I need a lot of help lately; however, I haven't got off on
the wrong track yet with listees advice and I really want to get the Argosy
on the road quickly.  Got to go with your advice as I don't have time to
"do-it-my-way". :)

So, my Argosy 22 toilet sets on top of the black water tank.  I'm guessing
that there's a 3/4 inch plywood support above the tank.  The top of the
platform might be 6 inches (I forgot to measure it.)  The existing height of
the Aqua magic toilet is about 12 inches.  Meaning that the overall height
is about 19 inches.  More than adequate for most of us.

The Camping World catalog lists only the Aqua Magic IV (foot or hand flush -
12 3/8 inches.)  Next is the Bravura low profile at 14 inches.  Are these my
only alternatives?  Is either a functional replacement.  I would like to
retain the water saver, but might have to use the shower head for the
purpose.  Is this an alternative that experienced Airstreamers use to
conserve water?

Tried to buy this and other items from Out of Doors Mart in N.C., but each
item cost 50 to 100 more than an identical item from Campers World.  Didn't
seem logical to drop several hundred dollars to get the items now vs
ordering them from Camping World via catalog.  Anyone else have this
experience?  Sure thought an Airstream dealer would give a substantial
discount to WBCCI members?

Anyway, really need help with the right toilet.   Hope there's info out
there.

                                            '74 Argosy 22, Joy