[VAC] Any Streamline owners out there?

Hi all -

I have been receiving this list for a while now, and am wondering if therw
are any people out there who are Streamline owners.  I have a 1966 Streamline Duke.
While some of the info on your list is universal, I was hoping to hook up with
people with Streamline specific information. I am looking to find someone who
might have a manual I can get a copy of. I'm also looking for replacement latches
for my cabinets, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Lauren - Sonora, California
1966 Streamline Duke
lulukruger@msn.com