[VAC] Re: Brake line fuses

What worries me about my setup is that I don't have or need to have an
external resistor. I remember my Dad's trailer had a long external resistor
on his trailer. If he hit the brakes without it, the wheels would lock up
fast at any speed. My brakes won't normally lock up with everything at
maximum.

I think I'll go out there tomorrow and see what kind of voltage I've got
back at the magnets.  My tow vehicle is an old Chrysler. They are notorious
for poor electrical connections. Considering that I have my trailer brake
setup wired directly to my battery, however, I should have all the voltage I
want ...unless of couse, there is a weak link somewhere.

I'm wondering if I have the right magnets.  My Airstream dealer sold 'em to
me.