[VAC] Re: Freeze damaged plumbing help and welding plastic information

------_=3D_NextPart_001_01C23338.71ACF260
Is this the shower valve you're talking about?  On mine, yes, the
valve is plywood backed.  It was just a 4"x4" chunk of 3/4" ply
tho -- just big enuff for the 2 sets of mounting screws.  The
trim ring screws hold it up against the back of the ABS wall
it's mounted on.  No glue or anything else.

BTW, I got to mine only after completely disassembling the
entire bathroom, which I was doing anyway to replace the floor.

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign