[VAC] Re: Land Yacht vs Land Yacht International

you are correct but please note that the Excella was to the Airstream=20=
what the Eldorado was to the Cadillac line.  It had all the gizmos, gimcracks =
and bells/whistles which were options to the LY or the Intl.
If you watch the "Airstream Show" as I call it, on TV (Promised Land),=20=
that is a post 74, Intl Sovereign.  the age is only a guess as I have not seen a=20=
website where the trailer might be discussed.
My Sovereign is an Intl to which the original owner (a VP with IBM in=20=
CA - it is a Cupertino? product) added most of the Excella options.

'snuff
chas

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX
WBCCI #1130  VAC   S*M*A*R*T '76 Sovereign