[VAC] Re: Freeze damaged plumbing help and welding plastic information

Hi Don,

I'm particularly interested in the pressure valve and reverse flow valves in
your system.  My Safari has the pressure regulator; however, the previous
owner of the Argosy trashed the plumbing and started the replacement with
pex.  Water hose to the city water, valves in place of what I considered
necessary reverse flow valves.  I think it's a case of haste makes waste,
but I don't know Argosy water systems  unless they are exactly like the
Safari.

What's your thoughts?

BTW, removing the entire toilet/shower surround to get at the plumbing might
scare me with floor rot! :(

                      '74 Argosy 22, Joy
                        WBCCI 1666