[VAC] Re: Antennae service help

Hi All,

I'd like to thank all those with information about my TV antennae.   As one
recommendation asked: "Did you look in your Airstream Shop Manual?"  Well, I
hadn't and now I'm a bit chagrinned.

Seems that the unit must be removed from the roof to change the gears.  :)
Rather not do that, but .  .  .  Well, maybe there are still ideas about the
actual service.

At least I now know the brand and can purchase appropriate parts next trip
to Washington, DC.  Tough living 200 miles from a decent trailer repair
facility that stocks parts - Camping World has a lot to learn! :(

The one Airstream dealer that's within 100 miles didn't have seals, etc. for
doors and windows that I thought should be standard for a dealership with
repair facility.  Maybe I should give them a try again before I open up the
roof to the weather.

Thanks,

                        '74 Argosy, Joy
                        WBCCI  1666