[VAC] Re: Antennae service help

The Braund model gears that you likely have are simple to replace and the
parts are available.  You need a worm gear and a rotating gear.  Call your
favorite Airstream dealer and for less than 20 bucks, you will be back in
business.  I did it leaning over from a ladder but it would be easier if you
are prepared to crawl on top on the trailer.  Once you get up there and take
the old one apart, replacement procedure will be obvious. I would also
recommend this for those that have a stubborn antenna as I did for two years
before it finally gave in.
Randy