[VAC] Re: black tank supports

On my 68, the tank is (ok--was) supported by two
pieces of 1" angle iron.  Each end of the angle iron
was attached with a single bolt to an "ear" that was
welded to the frame extension.

I have pictures of the innards. I took many photos
when I removed my tank.  I promised months ago to post
them.  I actually took the negatives to my processor!
But alas, he's as slow as I am (once a year whether I
need it or not...).  Sooner or later I hope to have
these back and scan them.

Contact me if you have more specific questions.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander