[VAC] Condensation drain for Air Condioner?

Hi All,

With the ceiling open in my '74 Argosy, I noticed what appears to be a
condensation drain - a hose without connection to the air conditioner.
Doesn't seem to be a connection on the air conditioner.  What happens to the
condensation when there isn't a drain line attached?

I think I read a post some time ago that described a drain from the air
conditioner allowing the condensation to run over the roof/exterior.

Think I need some advice before I reinstall the inside ceiling panels.

Regards,

                          '74 Argosy, Joy