[VAC] High speed mishaps

Hi all. I have a few problems I'm hoping for some help with.

First - while driving across a bridge, the door to my '62 Bambi somehow blew
open. By the time I was able to stop and shut it, it seems to have been bent
by the wind so that it no longer closes properly - rather than curving to
fit the shape of the trailer, it seems almost straight. I would like to
believe that the problem is with the hinge, but it really looks like the
door itself is bent. Is that possible? If so, is there anyway to fix it? If
not, how would I go about replacing it?

Second - while driving on another occasion, the spare tire that was attached
to the rear of the trailer with several bungee cords was lost. What is the
best way to mount a spare tire to the rear of the trailer so that it I don't
have to worry about losing it?

Third - I am looking for the pilot assembly for the original Dometic
refrigerator in the trailer. If anyone could point me in a direction, I
would appreciate it.

Fourth - Does anyone know the name and number of an Airstream repair person
in Vineland, NJ? I used to have his info but I lost it.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Kit
1962 Bambi