[VAC] Re: curved glass

I would do what AS repairshops usually do for glass that is not available thru
the AS system, -- go to a full service, commercial glass company and have it
made.  I am slowly replacing all of my double panes (with the bubbled up
reflectorized 3M stuff on the insides) with Limousin "black" Lexan.  already
have same on the front window shields.  I just pull off a pane and take it to
the local Binswanger and have them make as many as I have window panes in that
size.  I am doing the worst first or the leakers, whichever.

Since we are in the SW and Western states, we appreciate the heavy tint on our
tow vehicle and on our trailer.

fwiw

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX