[VAC] Stripping Clearcoat....

 Well,  I spent the weekend stripping clearcoat from our '64 GlobeTrotter.  I tried the Klean-Strip Areosol Aircraft stripper, the liquid Klean-Strip Aircraft Remover and liquid Bix.

I found in our dry Colorado climate,  that the liquid Aircraft Remover worked best.  I have added a page to our website with pictures & more details, click on "During" then "Stripping & Polishing".   We are happy with the results after having done about 50-60% of the trailer in about 8 hours...now I just have to finish it up!  Not enough "twilight-hours" in a day!

Shari
WBCCI #1824 - Maxwell
www.insideout-design.net/maxwell