[VAC] Help with Bix Stripper Techniques

I tried some of the Bix Stripper for the first time tonight on my '71
Safari.

I just did the front street side panel.  I turned out pretty good but I am
looking for some techniques that others found successful.

I tried using a nylon brush to spread the stripper around but that did not
seem to help, and may have put some scratches on.  Hard to tell if the
scratches were there already.

Also, after it's all stripped, do I have to wax it to keep it that way, (
not interested in the mirror polish yet).

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim