[VAC] Re: Swirlomatic toilet by Saniware

Hi Cindy,

Like most of us, finding such parts require persistence and ingenuity. For
me, that has included always checking the yellow pages in major cities we
visit for salvage yards that take RVs. These gold mines are scattered all
over the continent.

For example, there is one in Denver, Colorado called Cherokee RV. Floyd
Phillips is the owner and he does major RV repairs and has RV salvage for
sale. It's best to go there directly rather than call, but I'd call to be
sure he's not on holiday and to get directions. Phone is (303)295-3433.

Other sources that occasionally turn over gold nuggets are tow truck
operators. They know which junk yards take RVs. We know of one Airstreamer
who bought a "totaled" Airstream from the junk yard, had it delivered to his
property, scavangered everything he wanted from it and a year later, sold it
back to the junk yard who came and hauled it away.

Why am I mentioning these examples? Those who look for opportunities are
more likely to find them than those who think there are no opportunities.
Or, as the old saying goes, "We are all faced with a series of great
opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."

Terry

mailto:tylerbears@mac.com