[VAC] Re: Mounting microwave

Hi Cynthia:

You didn't say what year and model of A/S that you have, but unless it is
built lot different than mine I can't imagine supporting the mass of a
microwave oven from an overhead cabinet.  It's a wonder that they stay
connected to the ceiling as it is.  It's not only the weight of the oven,
but the forces from bouncing.  I do what Terry does, ie, put the thing in a
closet near the floor unless I'm stopped and it's actually being used.  Then
put it on the counter top over the fridge and plug it in.  No problem.

Good luck,

GQ '67 Safari