[VAC] Re: Mounting microwave

Good thoughts - thanks!  (Also thanks to the other guy who replied.)  I forgot
to say that the unit is a 68 Caravel ... which means there isn't a lot of
storage space for keeping it in a cabinet while traveling (basically no
cabinets that size), or a lot of counter space, so that's why we were thinking
of mounting it under the overhead cabinet.  The trailer is still a project,
and one of the things that we have to do is remove the overhead cabinets to
strip off the paint that some sacreligous previous owner put over the nice
wood, so at that point we'll look to see if we can reinforce the mounting
sufficiently to carry the weight of the microwave, or design some legs or
something that would at least keep it secure while traveling; or maybe just
build a shelf under the cabinet that it could go into while parked, and just
tie it down on the floor somewhere while moving ... (many possibilities come
to mind).

You are right, when these trailers are pulled things inside bounce all over
the place - I can see that learning how to secure things for travel will be a
challenge! :-)

Cynthia