[VAC] Need a work site in S/W Ohio area

I need a place where I can work on my 31' Airstream trailer for about a
week. The place where I store it doesnt have electricity, and not much room
around it, as the trailers/RVs are packed in fairly closely. I cant do it
in my driveway, as it's against local zoning to park a trailer in my driveway.

I am going to tear out the carpet and replace it with a laminate flooring.
I will need electricity for a chop saw and lighting.

I would also like to give it a good bath, so a water source would be
needed. However, this is optional.

I would be willing to pay a reasonable fee for this.

If you know of anyone or any place that would accommodate me, please let me
know.

If I cant find anything, I guess I will buy/rent a generator and do the
work at the storage area.

Dave