[VAC] Re: flooring - wall to wall or cut to fit?

My concern would be the thickness of the flooring.

If the flooring currently goes under the furniture/appliances, and the
thickness of the new flooring doesn't match the old flooring, or if the
current flooring doesn't go under the furniture/appliances, and you want to
put the new flooring under them, then the holes in the trailer wall that
are used to attach the furniture/appliances will not match up when you go
to re-install.

I am going to replace my carpet with a laminate flooring like Pergo. The
only furniture I plan to remove prior to installation is the dinette table.

Dave