[VAC] Re: New A/C choice

I saw the ad again in the 7/02 issue of Trailer Life Magazine for the new
Dometic Duo-Therm Penguin 15000 BTU unit. Its is facing page 67.

Previouslly the Penguin came only in a 13000 BTU unit.

My only reason for bring this up is that if someone is going to replace
their A/C this new unit gives you higher BTU's in the low profile case and I
assume can be equipted with the drip pan as is available on the current
13000 BTU unit.

If anyone gets more details on this new unit kepp us posted.

Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign, org. Armstrong A/C