[VAC] Archives and information

Good morning all -

A question this morning about catalytic heaters made me remember that there
are a lot of new people on the list and everyone may not know about the
resources that are available for Airstreamers on the net. Tom Patterson has
over 38,000 pages in a search database on his website
(http://www.tompatterson.com). Tom has archived all of the messages from
both the Airstream list and the Vintage Airstream list. Thanks Tom!

I have a catalytic heater in my Bambi, but I didn't have the answers to the
all questions that were asked. But I thought I remembered discussions about
them on the lists before. I went to the archives and searched for
"catalytic". Over 100 different messages came up.

I'm certainly not suggesting that people stop asking questions on the list.
But I did want to make sure that everyone knew that there are some wonderful
resources out there.

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, WBCCI 1104, VAC, WDCU, TCT