[VAC] European Bambi II owner needs help

Hello Airstream owners,

Please let us introduce ourselves. We are Peter and Michaja from
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Europe. Some years ago, during a
holiday in the US, we fell in love with the Airstream trailers. This
eventually resulted in me hiring an Airstream trailer for our wedding
night some 2 years ago. And now, we are in the process of buying
a 1964 Bambi II trailer that was imported here in 2000 and since
then mainly served as decoration in an oldtimer showroom.

This Bambi II is in desperate need of restoration which we gladly
like to undertake. Airstream information is however scarce if not
absent here in The Netherlands. It would help us already if we could
get hold of a copy of a Bambi II owners manual (if existing). Is there
anybody who can help us? Expenses will off course be paid fo. Is
there any other crucial info we should know about this particular
model.

Thanks,

Peter and Michaja
Amsterdam