[VAC] European Bambi II owner needs help

I think the VAC website (airstream.net) has the address for Secretarial
Services, which can provide a copy of the manual if one existed (for maybe
$30 or so). You could join as a "friend of the VAC" for $10, and have access
to the member archives: there's a 65 Caravel Manual there and it is probably
quite similar to the Bambi II. It helped a lot when I was working on my 66
Caravel.  Have fun with the restoration!

Kathy Fisken, Seattle WA