[VAC] Re: PAR Pumping but no flow

John, I just "renewed" the in line water filter in my ' 68 Tradewind. It was
full of sand and perhaps was a source of a small leak. The filter is made in
two pieces which fit together and are sealed with a 2 1/4 inch  "O" ring.
The "O" ring had dried out (after 34 years). Fortunately these filters can
be renewed because I'm told they no longer are available.

I would suggest checking the setting on your cross over valve. It has to be
closed for the demand water system to work.

Where did you get your new water tank?

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind