[VAC] water system

Thanks for the info Charlie, that is most helpful.  I still wonder about a
vent.  It seems to me that either way the system must have a vent to
eliminate the vacuum as the pump takes water out of the tank.  Is there some
kind of valve that lets air in but not bugs?  Will it also let air (and/or
water) out if a trailer is set up with the bypass instead of the fill tube?
I will probably use the original fill tube if I can fit it to a tank but I
would not want to leave the cap off to break the vacuum.  Obviously this
wasn't a problem with the air pump system.

Dick
'62 Bambi