[VAC] Air Conditioner Installation Question

Hell Folks-

I am getting ready to install an Air Conditioner on my 1966 22' Safari. About
two years ago, I had the interior skin down and found the factory placed
wire, as described, and I installed a condensate line through the walls. Then
I buttoned the whole business up without marking anything! I plan on a
through the roof installation as I don't want to lose a vent, and need the
following information which was posted here a while back:

How far back from the first rib do you install an Air Conditioner on a 1966
Safari?
I believe it was like 122" but I'd feel better knowing for certain.

Thanks in Advance
Alex in hot and humid Indiana
66 Safari