[VAC] compact folding aluminum handtruck

I thought this might of of general interest to fellow
Airstreamers:

My local Home Depot has marked their collapsible
aluminum handtrucks down to $49 (from $79).  I suspect
they will be marked down at other locations.

I have been wanting one for some time because it
stores so neatly (it folds to about 2 inches thick).
I don't recommend moving anything truly heavy (e.g.
fridges or washing machines) with it, but it is just
the thing for coolers, boxes and small portable grey
water tanks.

Jon in SC
68 Overlander