[VAC] Climbing on the roof

I recently saw a post about where on the roof it is safe to stand but as
I am new to Airstreams I didn't really understand it. It mentioned where
to stand in relation to the ribs. Do I locate the ribs based on rows of
rivets. I'm looking at a picture of my '72 Trade Wind now and I only see
a seam to the right of the door and another one way at the back. What I
really need to do is get on the roof and investigate why the handle to
raise the antenna is frozen solid.

Thank you in advance

Mel and Sheila
'72 Trade Wind