[VAC] Re:

Thanks for the suggestion Terry.  When you say "standard plastic battery
boxes"  do you mean the kind they sell for boats with openings on the side
of the cover for the cables to exit?  If so did you plug those holes and the
little louvred vents on the top?  One boat guy told me that they worry about
trapped battery gases because they cause aluminum to corrode so now I'm
really concerned about getting this right.  Is a 1/4 inch vent big enough?

Dick
'62 Bambi