[VAC] Re: Fw: Generators

Jim :
The Honda 2000 has a current spec.. Without checking I would expect at
least 16 amps... If the AC will run on a 15 amp fuse, I would be confident
you could run the AC With the H2000... You might have to turn off the
electronic idle controls that slows the generator down quite a bit to save
gas.. The response of the control on my 3000 was such that the unit would
start the AC from a not being used condition, but would not be able to
start the AC when the thermostat called for a restart... Killing the idle
control caused the generator to idle a little faster and that was all that
was needed to make a successful system...There is more to getting the
system working than just checking the numbers....

Good Luck
Jim