[VAC] Re: Fw: Generators

Jim - I use the 2000i it will pull 13.3 Amps and 2000 watts (2400 for a
short time.)  Not enough for the A/C (91) on my limited which requires 14.4
AMPS to run, but enough for the rest and then some.

I suggest you visit a Honda dealer with trailer in tow and ask for a demo
on your trailer.   It worked for me.  Also check prices on the net before
you go and see what you can negotiate with the dealer.   I saved 40.00 over
the internet price at a dealer and now have a real person who knows the
product.  Hopefully you'll be able to gwet a deal as well.  Call me f youd
like to discuss the generator I'm using.

Blair Prestin
64  25' Tradewind Twin (for Sale)
91  34' Limited (NOW FULL TIMMING)