[VAC] Re: California Room Wanted!

Well goodness gracious.  Thank you Chris.  I was just about to start tearing
apart my monitors vertical height in an effort to see how Roger was getting
a great page while I was getting overlapping type and pix.
I checked the out Anybrowser and though it seperates all the type overlaps,
I am certain that the layout is not what ZipDee intended.  The yellow header
band is on top of the type and the various "departments" are staggered
diagonally.  I think that Anybrowser is using it's technology to make Zip
Dee legible but not aesthetically correct.  Thanks again for the cross
check.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA