[VAC] Re: California Room Wanted!

Bob:
I am running Opera as my browser and it likes the page just fine...

We have one of the tropic rooms and I can tell you that it snaps to the
side of the trailer and across the top of the awning... The previous owner
used it quite a lot, but we have yet to put it up... It travels in a
plastic tub about 24 x 18 x 18 (aprox.) There is a small bag with some
metal tubes that I am not sure what to do with... hopefully I can follow
the directions when the time comes...

Jim