[VAC] Re: Heads Down

Bob,
I hadn't been online for about a week and after
replying I realized you got a better response from
others with the same year/model. Wayne Moore was one
of the people to respond. We have a '76 Tradewind.
After looking at your picture I realized that we don't
even have the same model of commode. We did do the cup
thing for quite a while until we found a replacement.
My father replaced the unit in his Globetrotter. But
he had to do extensive modifications to the toilet to
get it to fit as the old one did. It looks original
but took many hours and actual cutting of the plastic
toilet base.
Good luck,
Karen