[VAC] Re: Fridge not cooling!

My 75 Argosy has a Dometic RM 67 in it. When I got it, it worked sort of. My
reading and conversations over the years are that burping will work for the
older design (square chimney) units, but not on the newer design (round chimney)
units. Last year I tried it on my refer and it worked. It has now been over a
year and the refer continues to operate well. I have recommended it over the
years to customers with mixed results. Try it, it may work

Charlie