[VAC] Re: Burping worked for me

Andy:

   Last summer I reawakened my 1957 Flying Cloud after a
long nap.  The 1970's replacement refrigerator did not cool
on 120 volt AC electric although the heating coil in the
back was getting hot.  I removed the fridge from the wall,
sat it upside down on the floor for 36 hours, righted it and
plugged it in before reinsatallation.  It cooled just fine,
so I reinstalled it were it continued to work.  Burping work
for me last summer, and I don't have an old wife.

Fred Coldwell
Denver, CO.